It's 2020 y'all! And SA Flavor is back to celebrate the opening of the decade with a round of SUPER 🔥🔥🔥, award-winning Fiesta Medals! Our first pack for January features a collection of food-based medals! The first 100 who orders the pack gets the medals in limited edition styles (GOLD for six and special glitter on two) AND a random selection of one of our paleta wristlets!!!!! But wait there is a twist for 2020! The Medal Maniacs who order the first 100 of the January pack will end of choosing the path for one of these medals!!!!
The sixth installment of the SA Flavor Food Lotería Fiesta Medal is kind of a "choose-your-own-adventure" for El Breakfast Taco—when you PREORDER the pack, you can select either strips or chopped bacon to be on your medal. So you're guaranteed the "style" of Breakfast Taco when you order the pack.
But here's the twist—whichever version of El Breakfast Taco is selected the most in the first 100 seven-packs is the version that will be produced moving forward! We only made 150 of chopped and 150 of strips for this first round—but we will only reorder the fan favorite!!!!
Our January medal pack features eight SA Flavor Fiesta Medal creators where $1 from every medal is donated to a non-profit! Stay tuned!!!!!
1. El Breakfast Taco (choose bacon strips or chopped bacon) by SA Flavor—$1 goes to the San Antonio Food Bank
2. Fiesta Chica by Amanda Infante—$1 goes to SA Youth
3. Piccadilly Raspa by Selina Bonilla Hernando—$1 goes to P.A.W.S.
4. Bowser vs. Mariachi Mario by Tony Infante—$1 goes to the Rey Feo Scholarship Foundation
5. Bagged Beer by Dave Evans—$1 goes to YMCA Mock Trial Team
6. Fiesta Fridge by Alan Bush—$1 goes to Texas Public Radio
7. Miss Michelada by Christina Liserio—$1 goes the South Texas Chapter of Lukemia and Lymphoma Society
8. Aguas Frescas by Jess Elizarraras—$1 goes to Les Dames d'Escoffier